- Say goodbye to your pain!
- Machine Wash
- NEW DESIGNED COPPER LOW CUT COMPRESSION SOCKS - Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Low Cut Running Compression Socks. They’re easier and more convenient than knee high compression socks without compromising quality or Comfort. Premium Quality stitching for Running, Working or Cycling, Easy to get on even though they are compression socks!
- SCIENCE - As you might know Copper is a great conductor of electricity. Through our socks, we are extending its natural property to rejuvenate blood circulation through your legs through copper fibers capable reviving blood circulation along with providing a 15-20 mmHg compression.
- COMFORTABLE METERIAL AND CAREFUL CONSTRUCTION - Stay put Cuffs & Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot, with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks without ankle support. Moisture-wicking Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design and air-circulating ventilation blend keeps feet comfortable and dry. Prevents growth of odor-causing in the sock. Good for your health.
- PROMOTE BLOOD FLOW AND CIRCULATION - Provide mild squeezing for warmness and enhance blood moving through your legs. Reduce swelling, cramping and stiffness in the foot, ankle and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose. Provide enough support for your legs and feet!
We do not have control over customs and are therefore not able to be responsible for delays that may occur. Tracking information will be made available to you as soon as the package has been shipped.
Delayed delivery - in very rare instances, packages may take longer than the stated expected time-frame. Unfortunately, we are unable to control shipping times and any unexpected delays that may occur en-route and we seek your understanding and patience should this occur. In such cases, we will ship out a new package if there are no tracking updates for more than 30-60 business days.
This may especially be true during the busier holiday seasons at the year's end (November to December months).
PROCESSING TIME VS SHIPPING TIME
Please note that processing time (1-2 business days) is different from shipping time and should be added to the total delivery time. Orders generally take 1-2 business days to be fully processed (checked, packed, forwarded to logistics and sent forth to the post office).
After your order has been processed, your package will then be picked up by our shipping company for dispatch.
CANCELING AN ORDER
Once an order is placed, we will not be able to cancel it after 24hrs as your order might have already been processed.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you'd like to cancel an order that you have just made.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address.
CUSTOM / DUTY FEES
Customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs agency regarding fees. Also, kindly note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay delivery of some packages.
*We highly encourage customers to register an account with us to keep track of your order.
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
- Certain items may be on backorder
- Weight restrictions for regular shipping imposed by the post office
- Different designers/warehouse location (we work from multiple warehouses to bring you the best selections at affordable prices)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Furthermore, We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you have any questions.