- FASHIONABLE & REASONABLE - Designed to cater to today's fashion sense. Are you still wearing the same old solid colors? We have a wide variety of fun colors and unique pattern designs! At all time, our socks are carefully designed and the pattern design is very distinctive. The toe and heel parts are reinforced for added support and comfort. If you want to be different, just look here right now!
- QUALITY AND COMFORT - 1 Pair.Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Made from 85% Nylon,10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane, our compression socks provide a perfect composition between comfort and grip. With high nylon percentage, these socks are designed to be the best among the market while providing greater comfort with breathable and moisture absorbent material.
- REDUCES INJURIES: Reduce swelling, cramping, and stiffness in the foot, ankle, and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose and spider veins.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.
OUR GUARANTEE :
Customer satisfaction is our most important concern, we want to give the best service to each customer who shopping on Actinput. we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If your purchase of our compression socks doesn't help you get back to doing what you love, we'll find something that will or we'll give you your money back.
Furthermore, We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you have any questions.
I was so pleased with these! They are excellent quality for the price! I am used to spending well over $100 just for 2 pairs of compression socks so I thought I would try these to save some money. I am so glad I did! I will definitely be ordering again!!
I freakin luv these! I am almost 7 foot tall and i thought compression socks were bull. I am 60 years old and already had 3 hip replacement surgery’s . Circulation wasn’t good and cold all the time. My fingers are warmer than than been for years this winter.
Nice fit, compression feels great, will wear them for a while to see a difference.
I've enjoyed these since I received them shipping was quick. Cute designs. I dislocated and broke my ankle and leg had to have surgery so I purchased these to help with the swelling while I learn to walk again they are so helpful they add stability and my swelling is minimal at most. I wear them for maybe 6 hours at most especially if I plan to go shopping or do the cooking. I highly suggest these.
I usually have trouble finding effective compression socks because my shoe size and calf circumference set me in two different sizing ranges. I went with the smaller size with these and they fit perfectly, with a firm, consistent, but not uncomfortable, amount of pressure from top to bottom. I would recommend them.