Are your foot problems affecting the quality of your daily life?
On your feet for long hours and looking for Excellent & Effective Support?
Here's how Compression Socks can help:
- Offers sturdiness and stability to your foot with a snug fit, while still allowing for a full range of motion
- Reduce Plantar Fasciitis / Achilles Tendon / Metatarsal / heel pain symptoms and swelling
- Aids Athletic recovery and provides support and stability
- Breathable and comfortable with the use of anti itch material
- Stays in place and does not slide down
- Retains shape even after multiple washes
- Anti bacterial material to reduce odor
- Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
People with the following symptoms may benefit from Compression socks:
- Tired, aching, fatigued, and swollen feet
- Edema, Lymphedema, and venous inefficiencies
- Post-surgical recovery, and athletic recovery
- Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks:
- Nurses and doctors
- Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
Feel the quality
Bought these Sox for me to wear while recovering from a broken ankle-- while the bone is healed, edema is pervasive. I wear a woman's shoe size 10 US but ordered XL because I'm a big girl, wearing a size 3x at 5'6" and can't find plus size compression socks (didn't measure calf circumference). I am happy to report these sox are a good fit even if a bit long in the toe. Feels like a nice massage but was not too hard to put on. However, I let my husband wear them to see how they fit so I could order him a pair or two but they are too big for him--at 5' 9" and 250, size 11.5 foot with chicken legs. Having bought several brands of compression socks locally to wear while working-- a registered nurse--I've thrown them out because they were always sliding down or actually painfully biting behind the knee and squeezing the toes; gave up on compression socks altogether. That was years ago, I just suffered from ankle socks. But now I really needed them and am really happy I gave them another try. You can feel these are superior quality sox right out of the box; thick, good stitching, long. And pretty I might add. Best of all they go all the way to the knee without binding. So I'm going to order my husband a few pairs in L and me some more in XL.
Stay Put Support...They do that and more
I received these wonderful compression socks within days of ordering them. Each pair came individually wrapped inside attractive packaging inside a sturdy shipping envelope. 1)These compression socks provide all-day comfort and support without slipping down or sagging. 2)These socks also improved blood circulation and reduced swelling in my lower legs and feet. My wife tried them and they helped improve circulation in her legs resulting in no further toe and foot cramps at night. She's ordering her own and getting them in colors to go with her outfits. Now if only they came in a lighter skin tone she'd be 100% happy! She says her feet don't perspire as much with these socks as with other hosiery. The toes are loose on both of our feet, and that keeps them from being restricted with shoes. Recommended by one of our doctors who wears them every day being on his feet much of the time.
Great product, great compression
Love the colors, great compression
Great! Same quality they sell at Walmart or Meijer with those medipeds 2 for 10 bucks.
I have size 10 feet and larger calves. These still came all the way up to my knee.