Are your foot problems affecting the quality of your daily life?
On your feet for long hours and looking for Excellent & Effective Support?
Here's how Compression Socks can help:
- Offers sturdiness and stability to your foot with a snug fit, while still allowing for a full range of motion
- Reduce Plantar Fasciitis / Achilles Tendon / Metatarsal / heel pain symptoms and swelling
- Aids Athletic recovery and provides support and stability
- Breathable and comfortable with the use of anti itch material
- Stays in place and does not slide down
- Retains shape even after multiple washes
- Anti bacterial material to reduce odor
- Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
People with the following symptoms may benefit from Compression socks:
- Tired, aching, fatigued, and swollen feet
- Edema, Lymphedema, and venous inefficiencies
- Post-surgical recovery, and athletic recovery
- Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks:
- Nurses and doctors
- Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
Buy 2 sets
Some pairs are too short, others fit very well.
They do the job though and slip into your shoes pretty well.
I think the socks are a bit small. In the feet. I wear an 11 1/2 shoe and these were supposed to fit up to 13. The don’t go over the calf either, as expected. They do the job though and slip into your shoes pretty well.
Can I get credit?
10 size foot could not get on.
Save your feet
Pure crap. I can't go ten miles with them giving me blisters.
As advertised, on time. Good value.