Are your foot problems affecting the quality of your daily life?
On your feet for long hours and looking for Excellent & Effective Support?
Here's how Compression Socks can help:
- Offers sturdiness and stability to your foot with a snug fit, while still allowing for a full range of motion
- Reduce Plantar Fasciitis / Achilles Tendon / Metatarsal / heel pain symptoms and swelling
- Aids Athletic recovery and provides support and stability
- Breathable and comfortable with the use of anti itch material
- Stays in place and does not slide down
- Retains shape even after multiple washes
- Anti bacterial material to reduce odor
- Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
People with the following symptoms may benefit from Compression socks:
- Tired, aching, fatigued, and swollen feet
- Edema, Lymphedema, and venous inefficiencies
- Post-surgical recovery, and athletic recovery
- Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks:
- Nurses and doctors
- Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
I like Lifortune compression socks
I like Lifortune compression socks, better than the cooper compression socks, the LIFORTUNE socks feel better the cooper sock feel metalish for a lack of a better word. I am on my feet for at least 10 hrs six days a week. I felt better with the compression sock by LIFORTUNE. So a well deserved for five star rating.
another product for smaller people
These are made for smaller people. I'm 6,2 270lbs and 42 inch waist.
Nice socks, good quality.
I love it
I like the way they feel on my legs and feet. There is not so much swelling I work on my feet.
It seems to be helping with the redness and swelling of my right ankle, due to poor circulation in that foot.