Are your foot problems affecting the quality of your daily life?
On your feet for long hours and looking for Excellent & Effective Support?
Here's how Compression Socks can help:
- Offers sturdiness and stability to your foot with a snug fit, while still allowing for a full range of motion
- Reduce Plantar Fasciitis / Achilles Tendon / Metatarsal / heel pain symptoms and swelling
- Aids Athletic recovery and provides support and stability
- Breathable and comfortable with the use of anti itch material
- Stays in place and does not slide down
- Retains shape even after multiple washes
- Anti bacterial material to reduce odor
- Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
People with the following symptoms may benefit from Compression socks:
- Tired, aching, fatigued, and swollen feet
- Edema, Lymphedema, and venous inefficiencies
- Post-surgical recovery, and athletic recovery
- Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks:
- Nurses and doctors
- Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
So far so good! Great for my workouts and not having as much trouble with numbness in my feet. They are comfy and cute too!
Compressing yet comfortable!
All I can say, is I love the socks! I’ve already bought them in several different colors because they are so great! I started replacing all my old socks for these, and I love them! Great product fun colors
Easy to put on.
Legs feel great. Glad I bought these.
Eliminated the Swelling in My Feet and Calves From Sitting at the PC All Day
I work sitting at a PC all day. Am of the age where circulation is not what it used to be. The past few years I've noticed some swelling at the top of my socks at the end of the day. The socks have completely eliminated that swelling! After wearing them for a few days I became aware that my legs also felt better. My shoes seemed just as comfortable when I took them off as they did when I put them on, meaning they had been swelling as well. When worn, they look just like dress socks. Depending on the roominess of the shoe I can sometimes wear an athletic sock, or heavier sock for warmth, over them. I'm so pleased that I just ordered a second set of 8 pair. An excellent value.