Are your foot problems affecting the quality of your daily life?
On your feet for long hours and looking for Excellent & Effective Support?
Here's how Compression Socks can help:
- Offers sturdiness and stability to your foot with a snug fit, while still allowing for a full range of motion
- Reduce Plantar Fasciitis / Achilles Tendon / Metatarsal / heel pain symptoms and swelling
- Aids Athletic recovery and provides support and stability
- Breathable and comfortable with the use of anti itch material
- Stays in place and does not slide down
- Retains shape even after multiple washes
- Anti bacterial material to reduce odor
- Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
People with the following symptoms may benefit from Compression socks:
- Tired, aching, fatigued, and swollen feet
- Edema, Lymphedema, and venous inefficiencies
- Post-surgical recovery, and athletic recovery
- Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks:
- Nurses and doctors
- Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and the restaurant serving staff
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
Socks work well, they are a litlte snug a ...
Socks work well, they are a litlte snug a bit on my calves area which leaves a ring around my leg but they came in on time and work well during the day of long 12 hour shifts.
Fantastic value. A must have for anybody who is on their feet all day.
Perfect fit, works as advertised. I've worked in the restaurant industry for over 20 years and am on my feet all day. I started getting varicose veins and sore legs and feet about 5 years ago. So I finally started wearing compression socks like I should have two decades ago. The first pair I got were the 'As Seen on TV' Miracle Copper. They worked great but one pair cost me almost as much as I paid for this set of 8. And by the way, there's no copper in them, not that copper actually does anything anyway.... Back on topic. If you're looking for some good quality compression socks at a good price you can't go wrong with these. I got an 8 pack of white so they look like normal socks. It's nice that you can get them in a mix of different colors too though.
The socks are of good quality and I got a very good fit
The socks are of good quality and I got a very good fit. I wish I could get all one color in a pack.
Great socks. Since wearing these my ankle has not ...
Great socks. Since wearing these my ankle has not swollen up.
Excellent deal for the price.
The socks fit well. I have larger calves and I worried I'd have trouble with them fitting or fitting too tightly but the socks stretched just right for a perfect fit. They arrived quickly and I am thinking of buying more. They held up to the washer (cold setting) and air setting on the dryer with no runners, snags or shrinkage.