- COMFORT: The compression sleeves have been designed to provide a tight fit. As such, they can be slightly difficult to put on. you can roll the sleeves up in your hands, pull the sleeves past the ankle, then unroll them up the leg. They help boost circulation in your legs & reduce muscle soreness for recovery afterward. Your legs will thank you!
- HIGH QUALITY & PERFECT SIZE - Graduated Compression Sleeves are comprised of 30% Spandex, 70% Nylon, and they are 100% Latex-free.Some leg compression sleeves are too tight, too hot, or impossible to put on. The fit and construction of our sleeves ensure that the fit is snug without discomfort by bunching or slipping during activity. Designed for men and women, these are available in a wide selection of sizes(check the sizing chart in the pictures area) and colors. ‘Add to Cart’ to get your own.
- SUITS YOUR ACTIVITY - The calf compression sleeves are beneficial for running, hiking, martial arts, CrossFit, volleyball, basketball, cycling, baseball, yoga, workouts or any fitness activities. Whether high or low or high impact, these enable you to warm up safely and recover quickly. The calf sleeves & socks are also perfect for everyday use especially while pregnant, for people in retail, air travel, jobs as a nurse or in construction that require a lot of standing on your feet.
We do not have control over customs and are therefore not able to be responsible for delays that may occur. Tracking information will be made available to you as soon as the package has been shipped.
Delayed delivery - in very rare instances, packages may take longer than the stated expected time-frame. Unfortunately, we are unable to control shipping times and any unexpected delays that may occur en-route and we seek your understanding and patience should this occur. In such cases, we will ship out a new package if there are no tracking updates for more than 30-60 business days.
This may especially be true during the busier holiday seasons at the year's end (November to December months).
PROCESSING TIME VS SHIPPING TIME
Please note that processing time (1-2 business days) is different from shipping time and should be added to the total delivery time. Orders generally take 1-2 business days to be fully processed (checked, packed, forwarded to logistics and sent forth to the post office).
After your order has been processed, your package will then be picked up by our shipping company for dispatch.
CANCELING AN ORDER
Once an order is placed, we will not be able to cancel it after 24hrs as your order might have already been processed.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you'd like to cancel an order that you have just made.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address.
CUSTOM / DUTY FEES
Customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs agency regarding fees. Also, kindly note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay delivery of some packages.
*We highly encourage customers to register an account with us to keep track of your order.
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
- Certain items may be on backorder
- Weight restrictions for regular shipping imposed by the post office
- Different designers/warehouse location (we work from multiple warehouses to bring you the best selections at affordable prices)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Furthermore, We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you have any questions.