- FASHIONABLE & REASONABLE - Designed to cater to today's fashion sense. Are you still wearing the same old solid colors? We have a wide variety of fun colors and unique pattern designs! At all time, our socks are carefully designed and the pattern design is very distinctive. The toe and heel parts are reinforced for added support and comfort. If you want to be different, just look here right now!
- QUALITY AND COMFORT - 1 Pair.Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Made from 85% Nylon,10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane, our compression socks provide a perfect composition between comfort and grip. With high nylon percentage, these socks are designed to be the best among the market while providing greater comfort with breathable and moisture absorbent material.
- REDUCES INJURIES: Reduce swelling, cramping, and stiffness in the foot, ankle, and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose and spider veins.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.
They are great so glad I bought them
Great quality! After putting on a pair they are smaller than they should fit. I ordered an L/XL and almost feel like I got the small/med ones.
Love the design. Bought these to use during the last few months of my pregnancy to help with the swelling. I had previously used medical grade compression socks but I didn't want to spend the money on medical grade ones again. These were a great price and I love the patterns. I could tell they definitely aren't medical grade but they worked well enough to get me through the last few months of pregnancy.
I really like these compression socks, more so than any other brand (three others) I've tried. The fit is great, they are much easier to get on than some others, and they really do look sharp (not that people other than my wife get to see much of them). Oh, and they dry quickly (at least here in the Southwest); no need to put them in the dryer. All compression socks make my legs itch, but these Actinput socks do so far less than the other brands I've tried. So, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus. That's five stars. I've got two pairs, and would not hesitate to buy another.
When I opened the package, I was taken aback by how thin they were compared to all of the other compression socks I have. I had 2 concerns - will they be effective at all, and will they hold up. The answer to question 1 was a resounding YES, amazingly, they keep my swelling away as well as my much thicker 20-30mmHg socks - pleasantly surprised. As for lasting - they made it thru the wash once with no noticeable change. I am still skeptical since I wear my socks without shoes thru the house at night, and thin socks rarely hold up, but if they don't, I'll be back here to update. So far, quite impressed. And even for a man, the happy styles are great - already had several positive comments