1-Pairs Black Open-Toed Leg Stocking with Zipper（20-30mmHg） -Toeless Calf Compression Sleeves | Actinput
Easy to wear!
- 80% Nylon, 20% Polyester.
- 20-30 mmHg GRADE COMPRESSION - These Zipper Compression Socks Offers True Graduated Compression To Provide Therapeutic Pressure As It Helps To Decrease In Leg Fatigue, Aching Feet, And Swollen Ankles
- Relief From Moderate To Severe Varicose Veins And Swelling, Edema, Lymphedema, Venous Insufficiency, Superficial Thrombophlebitis. Helps Reduce Muscle Soreness and Fast Recovery From Tired Legs
- ALL DAY COMFORT AND RELIEF-made of breathable,our stockings feature an open toe and reinforced seams for good looking, durable support that’s easy to wear
- BOOST BLOOD CIRCULATION-The Pressure Gradient From These Sleeves Helps Boost Blood Circulation During Those Times When Your Standing Or Sitting On An Extended Amount Of Time. The Compression Sleeve Helps Aid Blood Flow and Allows Circulation Throughout The Leg
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDATION - The person who standing or working or sitting a long, and tired heavy aching,varicose veins, and swelling of the legs and feet etc.
Studies conducted several years ago suggested that compression socks may be effective in raising the blood pressure in people with low blood pressure (hypotension). Wearing compression socks can be beneficial in lessening or eliminating the symptoms of hypotension by preventing the pooling of blood in the legs. This ensures better and faster circulation of the blood back to the heart and lungs.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.