- Our Brother Brand: Fuelmefoot Brand Copper Compression Sosck.
- 85% Nylon, 15% Polyester.
- ✅COMPRESSION THERAPY INNOVATION - Our compression socks are so different from traditional compression socks, because we adopt the highest standard of producing professional sports socks, improving the air circulation and keeping your feet dry and comfortable all the time. Our compression socks enhance blood circulation, ensure faster restore, relieve varicose veins or swelling and protect your feet better.
- ✅ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Our compression socks fit closely from your toe to leg, energize your skin. They are applied integration comfortable breathable and quick-drying fabric, reduce muscle soreness, thus feel the immediate comfort. We thicker ankle fabric area, more compact compressed weave, reduce muscle vibration and fatigue to prevent sprained ankle. Use it every day, night or both.
- ✅PHYSICIAN DESIGNED HIGHEST QUALITY KNEE HIGH COMPRESSION SOCKS – Our compression socks are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. The reinforced/cushioned heel and toe support provide unmatched comfort. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression socks to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
- ✅BEST MEDICAL COMPRESSION SOCKS FOR WOMEN & MEN – An Excellent compression hose, very durable, with a fashionable look. Washable & designed with Quality Lycra Fabric, built for durability. Customers agree, the comfort is amazing. Your durable sleeves work with your routine. It is great gift to joggers, athletes, workout fanatics, office workers,parent or grandparent, runners, nurses and doctors.
- ✅100% RISK-FREE - We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with our product! If you have any question Please contact our customer support. If you are not happy with our product, we will definitely refund you or send you a replacement at no additional cost!
Studies conducted several years ago suggested that compression socks may be effective in raising the blood pressure in people with low blood pressure (hypotension). Wearing compression socks can be beneficial in lessening or eliminating the symptoms of hypotension by preventing the pooling of blood in the legs. This ensures better and faster circulation of the blood back to the heart and lungs.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.
We do not have control over customs and are therefore not able to be responsible for delays that may occur. Tracking information will be made available to you as soon as the package has been shipped.
Delayed delivery - in very rare instances, packages may take longer than the stated expected time-frame. Unfortunately, we are unable to control shipping times and any unexpected delays that may occur en-route and we seek your understanding and patience should this occur. In such cases, we will ship out a new package if there are no tracking updates for more than 30-60 business days.
This may especially be true during the busier holiday seasons at the year's end (November to December months).
PROCESSING TIME VS SHIPPING TIME
Please note that processing time (1-2 business days) is different from shipping time and should be added to the total delivery time. Orders generally take 1-2 business days to be fully processed (checked, packed, forwarded to logistics and sent forth to the post office).
After your order has been processed, your package will then be picked up by our shipping company for dispatch.
CANCELING AN ORDER
Once an order is placed, we will not be able to cancel it after 24hrs as your order might have already been processed.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you'd like to cancel an order that you have just made.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address.
CUSTOM / DUTY FEES
Customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs agency regarding fees. Also, kindly note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay delivery of some packages.
*We highly encourage customers to register an account with us to keep track of your order.
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
- Certain items may be on backorder
- Weight restrictions for regular shipping imposed by the post office
- Different designers/warehouse location (we work from multiple warehouses to bring you the best selections at affordable prices)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Furthermore, We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you have any questions.