4 Pairs Cool Compression Socks for Man and Woman (20-30 mmHG）| ACTINPUT
WHAT ARE ACTINPUT COMPRESSION SOCKS MADE OF?
- 65% Polyester for bright colors
- 7% Cotton for durability and warmth
- 18% Bamboo charcoal for the antimicrobial properties
- 10% Spandex to make them easier to put on than any other compression socks
How to Choose Compression Socks Size?
Check our size chart below：
If you have big calf, We also have plus size compression socks.
How to put on compression socks easily?
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.