- FASHIONABLE & REASONABLE - Designed to cater to today's fashion sense. Are you still wearing the same old solid colors? We have a wide variety of fun colors and unique pattern designs! At all time, our socks are carefully designed and the pattern design is very distinctive. The toe and heel parts are reinforced for added support and comfort. If you want to be different, just look here right now!
- QUALITY AND COMFORT - 1 Pair.Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Made from 85% Nylon,10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane, our compression socks provide a perfect composition between comfort and grip. With high nylon percentage, these socks are designed to be the best among the market while providing greater comfort with breathable and moisture absorbent material.
- REDUCES INJURIES: Reduce swelling, cramping, and stiffness in the foot, ankle, and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose and spider veins.
Studies conducted several years ago suggested that compression socks may be effective in raising the blood pressure in people with low blood pressure (hypotension). Wearing compression socks can be beneficial in lessening or eliminating the symptoms of hypotension by preventing the pooling of blood in the legs. This ensures better and faster circulation of the blood back to the heart and lungs.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.
We do not have control over customs and are therefore not able to be responsible for delays that may occur. Tracking information will be made available to you as soon as the package has been shipped.
Delayed delivery - in very rare instances, packages may take longer than the stated expected time-frame. Unfortunately, we are unable to control shipping times and any unexpected delays that may occur en-route and we seek your understanding and patience should this occur. In such cases, we will ship out a new package if there are no tracking updates for more than 30-60 business days.
This may especially be true during the busier holiday seasons at the year's end (November to December months).
PROCESSING TIME VS SHIPPING TIME
Please note that processing time (1-2 business days) is different from shipping time and should be added to the total delivery time. Orders generally take 1-2 business days to be fully processed (checked, packed, forwarded to logistics and sent forth to the post office).
After your order has been processed, your package will then be picked up by our shipping company for dispatch.
CANCELING AN ORDER
Once an order is placed, we will not be able to cancel it after 24hrs as your order might have already been processed.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com as soon as possible if you'd like to cancel an order that you have just made.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address.
CUSTOM / DUTY FEES
Customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs agency regarding fees. Also, kindly note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay delivery of some packages.
*We highly encourage customers to register an account with us to keep track of your order.
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
- Certain items may be on backorder
- Weight restrictions for regular shipping imposed by the post office
- Different designers/warehouse location (we work from multiple warehouses to bring you the best selections at affordable prices)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Furthermore, We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you have any questions.