- FASHIONABLE & REASONABLE - Designed to cater to today's fashion sense. Are you still wearing the same old solid colors? We have a wide variety of fun colors and unique pattern designs! At all time, our socks are carefully designed and the pattern design is very distinctive. The toe and heel parts are reinforced for added support and comfort. If you want to be different, just look here right now!
- QUALITY AND COMFORT - 1 Pair.Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Made from 85% Nylon,10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane, our compression socks provide a perfect composition between comfort and grip. With high nylon percentage, these socks are designed to be the best among the market while providing greater comfort with breathable and moisture absorbent material.
- REDUCES INJURIES: Reduce swelling, cramping, and stiffness in the foot, ankle, and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose and spider veins.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.
Customer satisfaction is our most important concern, we want to give the best service to each customer who shopping on Actinput. we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If your purchase of our compression socks doesn't help you get back to doing what you love, we'll find something that will or we'll give you your money back.
Furthermore, We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Extremely comfortable and great compression
I wasn't certain what size to purchase, but based on in-store mediated brand I bought Medium and they're a great fit. I purchased both for working out and for travel since I've had a blood clot before and want to ensure I don't get another one. I wore them throughout a recent trip which included air and driving and they were comfortable throughout the day. While running, the toe seam caused a little bit of abrasion, but that will depend very heavily on your shoes as well. Overall, they provided great comfort and performance for workout and travel! I also love the different color options. I was able to wear them under a fancy dress and have the colors match just in case.
For athletic and all-day use
This is one of the better compression socks I have found for athletic and all-day use. (male, 5'10", 168 lbs)
Worth it! *updated*
Received these today and wore to work and let me say... Wow! I absolutely love them! I am on my feet all day and these helped with the soreness from that! Definitely worth the price! *update* several days later- still Loving this product! The compression really helps the pain in my legs at the end of the night after working on my feet all day! Loving it!
Helps problems with circulation
These socks have really helped me with circulation in my feet. I am constantly on my feet all day at work and these make the swelling considerably less at the end of the day.
I like these knee-highs. Not so tight that they are difficult to remove. I even bought a sock remover but do not have to use it with these knee-highs. I am comparing these with some I have that are almost impossible to remove. I do use my sock donner to put them on. They make my legs feel good. No edema at night.