- FASHIONABLE & REASONABLE - Designed to cater to today's fashion sense. Are you still wearing the same old solid colors? We have a wide variety of fun colors and unique pattern designs! At all time, our socks are carefully designed and the pattern design is very distinctive. The toe and heel parts are reinforced for added support and comfort. If you want to be different, just look here right now!
- QUALITY AND COMFORT - 1 Pair.Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Made from 85% Nylon,10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane, our compression socks provide a perfect composition between comfort and grip. With high nylon percentage, these socks are designed to be the best among the market while providing greater comfort with breathable and moisture absorbent material.
- REDUCES INJURIES: Reduce swelling, cramping, and stiffness in the foot, ankle, and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose and spider veins.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.
My wife is a nurse and on her feet all day long. Has problems with her ankles and her knees as well as swelling in her lower calves. These were recommended by her position. She's now able to work 12-hour shifts without having large amounts of pain and swelling these work fantastic and are a godsend for her
I LOVED these socks. I will recommend and buy more. I'm a Nurse and working on my feet for 13hours a day is felt at the end of it. I wore these the last two days and my feet and legs felt awesome ALL DAY. I didn't want to take them off. The Colors are great too. If you stand for numerous hours in your day, purchase them. I'm certain you will feel the difference.
I wear compression socks daily for work and I hate that a lot of them are pretty ugly or the cute ones don't have a good amount of compression, they're like wearing normal knee high socks. These are cute and the compression is really good.
I'm a teacher so I'm on my feet all day. At the end of the day my feet and legs are sore and it's miserable when you have a 2nd job to go to that also requires standing. These are the best compression socks I have ever owned and so pretty! I'll be ordering another 2 packs so I know I'm set. Now the tough part of deciding which ones to purchase.
I’ve been traveling a lot for work and a friend suggested compression socks because I’ve had some swelling. I got some at the store that totally didn’t work for me because the compression was SOOOOO tight. These socks seem to be just right; not so tight I’m struggling to get them on, but tight enough to serve their purpose.