- FASHIONABLE & REASONABLE - Designed to cater to today's fashion sense. Are you still wearing the same old solid colors? We have a wide variety of fun colors and unique pattern designs! At all time, our socks are carefully designed and the pattern design is very distinctive. The toe and heel parts are reinforced for added support and comfort. If you want to be different, just look here right now!
- QUALITY AND COMFORT - 1 Pair.Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Made from 85% Nylon,10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane, our compression socks provide a perfect composition between comfort and grip. With high nylon percentage, these socks are designed to be the best among the market while providing greater comfort with breathable and moisture absorbent material.
- REDUCES INJURIES: Reduce swelling, cramping, and stiffness in the foot, ankle, and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose and spider veins.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.
OUR GUARANTEE :
Customer satisfaction is our most important concern, we want to give the best service to each customer who shopping on Actinput. we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If your purchase of our compression socks doesn't help you get back to doing what you love, we'll find something that will or we'll give you your money back.
Furthermore, We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The skin color fit properly but I also bought black and they are about 1 1 /2" shorter same size why ?
I have to wear a compression sock on my right leg due to a DVT during pregnancy. A friend gave me a pair to try and they do an ok job, but the way they are made I still had swelling in random parts of the ankle. I decided to buy a new pair and after reading the reviews on these, I figured it was worth a shot. Didn’t use them for a week, and I’m smacking myself in the forehead for that. These actually work. I’ve been on my feet all day and just took my shoes and socks off. My right food that wore the compression sock isn’t itchy or swollen in random places. My left foot is a little painful and the difference is noticeable between both feet. Tomorrow I am wearing both! Highly recommend!!! Compression socks that actually do what they say they will!
I ordered the lg size as I’m a woman’s size 8 shoe and have a 16” calf. They are not to difficult to get on, since I have fibromyalgia this is a huge bonus, they provide very even all over compression and I’m quite happy with them overall. If I had any smaller of a calf though I would of ordered the small as the foot part is almost too big. It would be nice if they offered a medium, for smaller feet and thicker calves.