- FASHIONABLE & REASONABLE - Designed to cater to today's fashion sense. Are you still wearing the same old solid colors? We have a wide variety of fun colors and unique pattern designs! At all time, our socks are carefully designed and the pattern design is very distinctive. The toe and heel parts are reinforced for added support and comfort. If you want to be different, just look here right now!
- QUALITY AND COMFORT - 1 Pair.Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Made from 85% Nylon,10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane, our compression socks provide a perfect composition between comfort and grip. With high nylon percentage, these socks are designed to be the best among the market while providing greater comfort with breathable and moisture absorbent material.
- REDUCES INJURIES: Reduce swelling, cramping, and stiffness in the foot, ankle, and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose and spider veins.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.
OUR GUARANTEE :
Customer satisfaction is our most important concern, we want to give the best service to each customer who shopping on Actinput. we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If your purchase of our compression socks doesn't help you get back to doing what you love, we'll find something that will or we'll give you your money back.
Furthermore, We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Bought these for myself and my son’s girlfriend. They are much more comfortable than regular compression socks. I’ve used mine through the holiday season seeing a great improvement at the end of the day in the amount of swelling around my ankles. I will be buying more in different colors for everyday use.
A great comfortable compression sock for athletic activities
I bought a pack of these socks a few months ago, but have delayed posting as I wanted to have some experience with them before I gave a review. Some background. I am fairly athletic and fit, my calves are not really large... (this is actually an important consideration when using compression socks). I have an issue with leg swelling and use compression socks for all my day to day wear. I have dress socks that work great (see my review of aetrex compression socks) and I have been trying various brands of compression socks for more athletic uses, hiking tennis, etc. Some have been well constructed but I have never quite found my "go to" sock. I think I just found them. The socks are well built and appear to be very durable. The toe is constructed in such a manner that it isn't a bother. the sock is modestly cushioned so it works for the kind of activities I subject it to. They stay up well, have modest compression. Like most, if you have narrow calves, I recommend ordering down a size. (some suppliers actually give you guidelines based on shoe size AND calf circumference.). For example, I have an 11.5 size shoe - I ordered the size medium socks. I found the compression just about perfect for me- kept any swelling down, but not so much as to feel too tight. It appears this design was done by some serious athletes... and I love the looks.
Great compression. Fits well for plus size.
These socks are excellent for everyday wear under dress pants for work. I wanted something that would give me mild compression because I sit at a desk for 8 hours a day and hate to admit I don't get up enough to walk around. These definitely did the job and I'm going to buy more!
Not too heavy
I wear compression socks at work since I am on my feet all day. These really help with calf pain, so they are a necessity to me. I've tried a lot of different kinds - I really like these. They are tall, tight, and feel light - which is huge to me. Usually compression socks make me so so hot - these don't. Perfect for nurses, waitresses, or anyone else who is on their feet all day! (I wear a size 9 woman's shoe so I bought the larger size, I think either size would have been a fine choice for me)
Good for price
I am prone to clots so I bought these to help prevent them and for extra long days. They do help with keeping your legs less tired but they are no mircale worker. The quality is pretty good for the price. I have huge calves 16inches round, so I bought the Large pair, they fit really good. No way I could I have squeezed into mediums.