8-Pairs Copper Compression Socks for Man and Woman | ACTINPUT
- COPPER COMPRESSION SOCKS - Copper is a great conductor of electricity, we extended its natural property to rejuvenate blood circulation in your legs through copper fibers capable reviving blood circulation along with providing a 15-20 mmHg compression. They keep your feet and legs fresh throughout the day by providing a mild squeezing action to support enhanced blood flow. It offers the most perfect settlement scheme for those who sit for long period during travel or at work.
- QUALITY AND COMFORT - 1 Pair.Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Made from 85% Nylon,10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane, our compression socks provide a perfect composition between comfort and grip. With high nylon percentage, these socks are designed to be the best among the market while providing greater comfort with breathable and moisture absorbent material.
- REDUCES INJURIES: Reduce swelling, cramping, and stiffness in the foot, ankle, and calf. Aids in the relief of varicose and spider veins.
✔️ Prevent Lymphedema And Swelling
- Actinput Compression socks are made to help control swelling in the feet 👣, ankles and lower legs. Benefits include helping to squeeze these areas to prevent the buildup of fluid in the tissue.
✔️ Reduce Varicose Veins And Venous Insufficiency - A varicose vein is a highly visible vein located just beneath the surface of the skin. Doctors 👨⚕️ often recommend compression socks to improve circulation, stop varicose veins from getting worse, and reduce pain or discomfort.
✔️ Great For Pregnant women and Diabetics
- A common complaint from pregnant 🤰 women — especially as they get further along — is that their legs are constantly sore or achy. By improving circulation, compression socks can also help to ease aches and pains.
-Compression socks can help combat symptoms of the disease by reducing swelling, aches, pain 😞, and fatigue in the legs and feet. They are a viable non-invasive treatment method for diabetic patients suffering from poor circulation and nerve damage to the feet and legs.